- Print out EIN & Articles of Incorporation for each business & take to the bank appointment.
- Type of Accounts- Opening two Business Advantage Relationship Checking Accounts- Any fees associated with the terms of this specific account choice are fine. Opening an account for each product being sold- Summary Sheets indicate which corporation sells which products.
- Type of Corps- You have C-Corps & are 100% sole owner & President.
- The Type of Business- Online Retail Sales (NCAIS Code 454110) Shopify.
- Primary Address & Mailing address on Business Bank Accounts is my Home Address. O. box address on corporation documents is just for e-commerce business.
- Boxes of Checks- Order a box of checks for each account (small box/ least expensive) Put the full business name & business address (Virtual Mailbox/P.O. box address) on these checks. HAVE CHECKS MAILED TO MY HOME ADDRESS NOT PO BOX ADDRESS.
Double check that the business name & address put on the boxes of checks MATCHES EXACTLY WHAT IS ON MY EIN & ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION. I need these checks to be accurate for the Merchant Processor Applications.
- Debit Cards- Need a debit card for both of my accounts. Have them mailed to my home address. Use the same pin for both cards. DO NOT NEED CREDIT CARDS FOR THESE ACCOUNTS
- Online Banking- Set up online banking for both accounts. The primary email & phone number for each of my accounts are my business email & business phone (Reference Summary Sheets for business email & phone number) Separate UN/PW for each account.
- Bank documents I need for Merchant Processing:
1) Account Summary
2) Non-Federal Direct Deposit Enrollment Request Form
3) Check Order Form
4) Client Receipt For Deposit
Funding the Accounts- $100 in each account. Will speak with my accountant about fully funding & from which of my investment accounts. Will be fully funded by end of week.
Article is closed for comments.